Design Improvements That Increase Wear, Performance and Safety:
- Heavier Crankshaft & Bearings - moving parts stronger and more durable
- Bigger Blade - low wind performance improved
- Larger Diaphragm - more efficient, increased longevity
- Shorter Stroke - diaphragm's life expectancy dramatically increased
- Bigger Tail - improved performance
- Stronger Tail Arms - increased control
- Top Mounted Compressor - overall performance improvement
- Bumper Tank - less strain on compressor, longer wear
- Crankshaft & Bearings
1" Turned, ground and polished steel crankshaft. Long lasting, heavy duty, durable sealed bearings.
- Steamlined, Large-Surface Blades
Engineered for most efficient operation in low and high wind speeds.
- Large Diaphragm
Allows windmill to save energy but still produce maximum air volume and maximum longevity.
- 1/2" Piston Stroke
Engineered for most efficient air production and maximum diaphragm life.
- Large Tail
The large surfaced tail area provides maximum control in all wind speeds and ensures efficient overall operation.
- Strong Tail Arms
Tail arm rigidity further ensures windmill control.
- Top Mounted Compressor
Top mounting and connected through a rigid pivot tube, provides smooth operation and mechanical longevity. Compressor top air valve assembly makes for very easy maintenance.
- Pivot Tube
Re-engineered to eliminate ice build up.
- Tower Design (12' - 16' - 20' Heights)
The strong, cross brace reinforcement design gives added strenght to any tower height. This design also discourages climbing of the tower.
The Koenders Windmill can be located up to approximately 1000' from the water source.